Thursday 27 February 2020

Stephen Amell's Wine and DC Comics Set-Up, the Night Before C2E2





Brian Lake writes for Bleeding Cool from C2E2, kicking off tomorrow in Chicago, 
Arriving here the night before the start of C2E2 in Chicago is always a great time. My first stop after checking into the room was heading over to the Convention floor to pick up my pass at Will Call. A few things I saw along the way that you may want to check out this weekend if you are heading in. First as I walked in I saw that Stephen Amell of Arrow Fame had his own line of Wines and they are serving them here at C2E2.
Auto Draft
I also took a quick peek into the show floor as dealers were setting up and I also popped by the DC booth to see the line up for their signings.
Auto Draft
Now I know tomorrow a few of these will say canceled since many of the artists didn't make it out due to the Coronavirus.
Specifically Franciso Mattina, Lucio Parrillo, Inhyuk Lee, Bosslogic to name a few. It still looks to be a great weekend! Stay tuned for more updates from the show floor.
Auto Draft

The post Stephen Amell's Wine and DC Comics Set-Up, the Night Before C2E2 appeared first on Bleeding Cool News And Rumors.



from Comics – Bleeding Cool News And Rumors https://ift.tt/2w8GcV5
https://ift.tt/398ApNH

0 comments:

Post a Comment